I’ve done it. I’ve written and am now releasing my first e-book! After weeks of early mornings and many late nights, I’m excited to share with you: You, The Ideal Candidate.
About the e-book
You, The Ideal Candidate is exactly what the subtitle says, A Short Guide to Getting Exactly What You Want In Your Career –and Life.
I’ve found many people want to be successful but maybe, don’t know where to start. That was me too. My journey of finding success prompted me to write this e-book. That journey over the last 10 years has been a roller coaster of learning, opportunities, and experiences I could never have seen as a then college student.
As you’ll read in the book, I’ve had a prayer I’ve said most mornings the last 11 years to “accelerate my process.” As a result, that’s certainly happened and the process I’ve discovered is what is outlined in this e-book.
Inside it contains….
- How I went from having limited career prospects my last semester of college to landing a dream job before graduation day.
- The secret to finding out what you want in life.
- How to create your future.
- How you can re-wire your brain.
- A sure-fire way to find a spouse!
- The top 25 books that have shaped my thinking.
- A worksheet to plan your ideal life.
How to get a copy
You can get a free copy of You, The Ideal Candidate by subscribing to my newsletter list.
This will automatically subscribe you to free updates when I publish new content. I will always respect your privacy, and you can opt out at any time. Once you confirm your email address, you’ll receive a private link to the PDF that you can download.
After you read it
If you liked it, you can share with others by:
- Tweeting it.
- Share it on Facebook.
- Share it on LinkedIN.
- Email this link to a friend whom you think would like it.
- Print it out and share with your co-workers. (Just don’t change it or charge for it.)
Ready to get the free e-book? Click the subscribe button below. Once you confirm, I’ll send the PDF straight to your inbox. Enjoy!